We all face serious challenges managing our companies/teams and pursuing our careers. Most of us do not have the benefit of a personal board of directors, who can give us impartial and candid feedback, and help us sort out our thoughts.
The Headway Leadership Forum is hosting masterminds groups. In an open-minded and encouraging environment, discuss your frustrations, challenges, ideas, and aspirations, with your peers.
Several times a year I open the doors to organize new Headway Leadership Forums. The forums are groups of business people like you who want to learn from others and share ideas. Some people think of these as Mastermind Groups.
Napoleon Hill wrote about the mastermind group principle as:
“The coordination of knowledge and effort of two or more people, who work toward a definite purpose, in the spirit of harmony.”
Others think of these as peer group management sessions. Still others count the group as as an informal board of directors. Either way it is a way for you to connect outside of your immediate business setting.
Enrollment is OPEN for another 2017 group now.
The window closes May 15, 2017. Space is Limited.
By joining one of the Headway Leadership Forum groups, you will participate in lively discussions. Each session opens with thought provoking ideas for improving leadership or finding solutions to problems. Of course we will do follow-ups for matters shared in prior meetings.
The meetings are held via teleconference once per month, usually in the second week of the month. In addition to being a part of the group dynamic, I provide each member with a private coaching session each month at a time we can agree as mutually beneficial. Again, we do this via teleconferencing, so travel costs are eliminated.
Topics discussed may include:
- Ensuring your business model is well developed
- Analyzing your sales and marketing strategies
- Exploring ways to increase your operational efficiency
- Enhancing your team productivity
- Measuring your business and personnel performance
- Recruiting and retaining your talent
- Managing your business risk and market volatility
- Enhancing your “customer stickiness.” Loyalty is passe.
- Your career aspirations and plan
- Enhancing your productivity
- Helping you become more effective
- Helping you become a great leader
- Your current office challenges
- Helping you understand your bosses and please them
Helping you form better relationships with your colleagues
Call to Action
If you feel alone in your effort to manager your team or lead your company, this group is for you. It will open opportunities to have questions answered and new ideas explored.