I love nothing better than sharing what I have learned with those who are eager to make a difference. If this sounds like you, we need to connect.
Here are seven ways you can access my business training knowledge and personal coaching experience. I have arranged these in order, from those that require the least investment to those that require the most.
- Search my site. I have written more than 1,000 blog posts on this site. Chances are, I have already addressed your question or issue. Just use the search box in the upper right-hand corner of this page.
- Subscribe to my updates. I currently publish two new blog posts a week. I write on ways new, first time managers can thrive while they make the move to management. I cover personal development, productivity, team-building, and influence. By subscribing, you’ll get my latest thinking delivered straight to your inbox. Learn more …
- Buy one of my products. You can find them all in my store. They represent my best thinking on various topics, including leadership, work-life-faith balance, principles based leadership, and more.
- Buy my Book. “The Uncommon Commodity: The Common Sense Guide for New Managers”. Learn more …
- Join New Manager Forum®. This is my members-only site, designed to give you the information and inspiration to take your management effectiveness to a new level. We open registration just twice a year. Add your name to the waiting list, so you don’t miss the opportunity to join. See more below.
- Book me for Lunch-and-Learn. For those companies near my home, I am always excited to join you for a lunch-and-learn where I will bring you my topics on leadership development within your own team.
- Book me as a speaker. I have been speaking publicly for more than 30 years. I have keynoted events for corporations, conferences, trade associations, and churches. If you have an event you would like me to consider, please visit my speaking page then email Karla, my assistant.
- Join my HeadwayExec Forum™. I lead a paid mastermind group for a handful of qualified, high-achievers. It involves face-to-face meetings in Houston, monthly group video conferences, and individual email coaching. The group is open for 2017. If you would like to be notified in advance, please email Karla, my assistant.
- Hire me as a personal coach. I love one-on-one personal coaching, but I have limited time available for it. Therefore, I am very selective. I also charge crazy fees. But if you think you could benefit from one-on-one interaction with me, email Karla, my assistant.
If you have something else in mind, other than what I have outlined, feel free to e-mail me. Someone on my team would be happy to talk with you.
Headway Leadership Forum
Join a regular monthly meeting with peers. Groups are formed by business size. The value is in sharing experiences and best practices with other owners/leaders, regardless of industry. This program includes private monthly one-on-one coaching sessions with Doug and his team at HeadwayExec. Sessions are held by virtual meeting, teleconference; no travel required.
To subscribe for groups starting September 2016, email my assistant Karla.
New Manager University is training for managers or anyone who has recently been put into a leadership position for the first time. Regardless of whether you have had any formal management training or not, being in that seat the first time is tough. This program is a members only platform full of content, helps, tips, and hacks to make your life as a manager better. To learn more email email my assistant Karla.
Engage Doug or anyone from his HeadwayExec team. Programs can be custom tailored to suit your needs, goals, and expectations for any type of training or business. To request a consultation email my assistant Karla.
New Business Start-Up
If you are trying to get a new business venture off the ground, your first side hustle, call on me for consultation.
I can offer economical, start-up advice and business training to help you get through the first steps.
Just click the button below for more information.