There are millions of books.
Tens of thousands of them are good.
Hundreds are amazingly useful and inspiring for people in leadership.
- The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership, by John Maxwell (One of my personal favorites)
- The 5 Dysfunctions Of A Team, by Patrick Lencioni
- Built To Last, by Jim Collins
- Tribes, by Seth Godin
- Creativity, Inc. (The Pixar Story), by Ed Catmull
- Emotional Agility, by Susan David
- The Miracle Morning, by Hal Elrod
- Will It Fly?, by Pat Flynn
- Grit, by Angela Duckworth
- Wooden on Leadership, by Coach John Wooden
How many of these ten have you read yet? If you keep it simple, you can cover a lot of ground in expanding your own leadership influence; exercising your leadership muscle.