I love sharing what I have learned about management and leadership with those who are eager to make a difference. If this sounds like you, we need to connect.
Here are seven ways you can access my business training knowledge and personal coaching experience. I have arranged these in order, from those that require the least investment to those that require the most.
- Search my site. I have written more than 1,000 blog posts on this site. Chances are, I have already addressed your question or issue. Just use the search box on the right side of this page.
- Subscribe to my updates. I currently publish new blog posts each week. I write about developing leadership talent for business owners and executives. Plus I evangelize the idea of “making a difference, right where you are.” Learn more …
- Book me for Lunch-and-Learn. For those companies near my home, I am always excited to join you for a lunch-and-learn where I will bring you my topics on leadership development within your own team.
- Join my HeadwayExec Forum™. I lead a paid mastermind group for a handful of qualified, high-achievers. It involves face-to-face meetings in Houston, monthly group video conferences, and individual email coaching. The new groups are forming for 2021. If you would like to be notified in advance, please email Karla, my assistant.
- Hire me as your coach. I love one-on-one personal coaching, but I have limited time available for it. Therefore, I am very selective. I also charge crazy fees. But if you think you could benefit from one-on-one interaction with me, email Karla, my assistant.
If you have something else in mind, other than what I have outlined, feel free to e-mail me. Someone on my team would be happy to talk with you.