I love sharing what I have learned about management and leadership with leaders who are eager to make a difference. I have amassed years of knowledge and experience in numerous roles that I can transfer to you.
Consider these seven ways you can access my business training knowledge and personal coaching experience. I have arranged these in order – from those that require the least investment to those that require the most.
- Search my site. I have written more than 1,000 blog posts. Chances are, I have already addressed your question or issue. Just search our blog for a specific topic that you would like to learn more about.
- Subscribe to my updates. I currently publish new blog posts each week. I write about developing leadership talent for business owners and executives. Plus I evangelize the idea of “making a difference, right where you are.”
- Buy one of my books. I have published several best-selling books geared toward the needs of business owners, CEOs, and managers. Consider this sample.
- “The Uncommon Commodity: The Common Sense Guide for New Managers”
- “Launch a Great Business”
- “STRIVE for Job Search Success”
- “Trust at Work”
- Book me for Lunch-and-Learn. I regularly work with companies near me in the Greater Houston area. I am always excited to join you for a lunch-and-learn where I will bring my topics on leadership development to grow your team. Contact me to learn more.
- Book me as a speaker. I have spoken publicly for more than 20 years. I have keynoted events for corporations, professional groups, associations, and churches. If you have an event you would like me to keynote, please contact me to discuss.
- Join my HeadwayExec Forum™. I lead a paid mastermind group for a handful of qualified, high-achievers. It involves monthly group video conferences and individual virtual coaching. If you would like to be notified in advance about this opportunity, please contact me.
- Hire me as your coach. I love one-on-one personal coaching, but I have limited time available for it. Therefore, I am very selective. If you believe you could benefit from one-on-one interaction with me, reach out to me to discuss.
Do you have an idea for how you can grow through coaching? I would love to hear from you